Acrobat X pro as part of CS6 suite does not start 30days after installation
Use solution 2.
Does not work for regular standalone Adobe X problems, only when installed (and activated) as part of CS6 suite, and stops to work after 30 days.
1) Download: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/acrobat-failed-launch-30-days/_jcr_content/main-pars/download/file.res/Acrofix.zip
2) Unzip to a convenient location
3) Open a command prompt as administrator (in start menu search for cmd and right click run as administrator)
4) go to the location where you unzipped
5) Execute the executable
6) Exit Code: 0 means succesfully patched!
7) Try Adobe X Pro again.